Are you a licensed Physical Therapist?
Do you enjoy working with the elderly?
TruRehab is seeking passionate, energetic, dedicated, and caring Physical Therapists to work with our rehabilitation team to care for our patients with various needs.
Our rehabilitation services are part of a growing Midwest Nursing Home & Rehabilitation organization, we offer excellent support, competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Conducting or assisting in patient screenings
- Directing / Assisting in the activities of Physical Therapy
- Attending facility meeting as needed
- Developing and implementing or assisting in new program/techniques to enhance Physical Therapy
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Therapy License or eligibility in state of employment
- Geriatric and Long Term Care experience, preferred
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
At TruRehab, we know that the members of our team work very diligently to provide our residents with the best care and support possible. Therefore, we are very proud to offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- LTD, STD, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Vacation, Bereavement, Jury Duty
- 401(k) plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Licensure
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Cont-Ed allowance
- H-1B Sponsorship
- Green Card Sponsorship
- Sign on bonus for eligible candidates
- Much more!
Apply today to be a part of a dynamic and growing organization! TruRehab, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values Cultural Diversity in the workplace!