ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provides patient care under the direction of a registered physical therapist. Completes documentation according to established procedures. Is involved in support duties as assigned. Contributes to professional development of self and others. Enhances interdisciplinary team through professional skills and knowledge.
- Associates degree from an APTA approved school of physical theapy and approved by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the State.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Must possess knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
- Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-step Mantoux skin test and physical.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance
- CEU Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability