Occupational Therapy Assistant, Long Term Care
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provides patient care under the direction of a registered occupational therapist. Completes documentation according to established procedures. Is involved in support duties as assigned. Contributes to professional development of self and others. Enhances interdisciplinary team through professional skills and knowledge.
- Associates degree from an accredited school of occupational theapy and approved by the Occupational Therapy Examining Committee of the State.
- Current license as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Must possess knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
- Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-step Mantoux skin test and physical.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance
- CEU Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability